Adventure Angels Tours
What’s Included In One Of Our Tours?
If you would like more information on a particular tour or have any special requests please get in touch.
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation based on double occupancy
- Meals: all breakfasts are included, refer to each tour for other meals included
- Water and rehydration snacks throughout all full and half day tours
- Motorcycle hire (see The Motorbikes for available motorcycles)
- All petrol
- Police/RoSPA advanced riding and First Aid trained guide
- Customised e-booklet
- Excursion/activity: most tours include an excursion or activity, refer to individual tours for further information
- End of tour dinner (excluding alcoholic beverages)
The tour price includes lodging based on double occupancy. Riders wishing to reserve private accommodations may do so by adding a single room supplement to the cost of their tour. Refer to the tour descriptions on our website to see how many meals are included as this varies from tour to tour. Some of our tours include all breakfasts and dinners, but not included with others. Alcoholic beverages are excluded, but our meals often include non-alcoholic beverages. The tour price also includes airport transfers to and from the starting accommodation of the tour, provided you arrive and depart on the published arrival and departure date of the trip. Riders arriving early or departing late will be responsible for their own airport transfers (although there is some leniency – contact us to see if we can help). Consult individual tour descriptions for details.
The base price includes the use of a rental motorcycle. A motorcycle larger or different model (i.e. Harley) than the base unit may be reserved at additional cost. The motorcycles are equipped with a top box. All fuel costs are covered in the price of your tour, unless you decide to use the bike outside the bounds of the tour schedule.
The cost also includes a customised e-booklet that includes route maps, directions, addresses and contact information for our hotels, emergency contact numbers, and an overview of the activities and attractions for each day of the trip. This is distributed after the final payment for the tour has been received.
Whats Not Included
- Personal protective equipment i.e. jacket, trousers, gloves, boots.
- Meals: lunch or other meals and snacks other than breakfast and an end of tour dinner on the last evening.
- No alcoholic beverages are included
- Excursions/activities are not included unless specified in the tour information
- Destination entry fees are not included i.e. monastery or archaeological site entry fees
- Medical evacuation – we strongly suggest travel insurance
- Any other items not mentioned in the tour description
The tour prices do not include airfare or other transportation costs to the starting city of the trip, some meals (check detailed tour information) or alcoholic beverages. While the tour price may include many planned premium activities such as boat, jeep, park and entertainment admissions (check individual tour details), it may not include an activity of specific interest to you. The individual trip descriptions describe what is included with each tour. The fee also does not include medical evacuation coverage, please make sure you have your own travel insurance, the coverage, for a very modest cost, is strongly recommended. Any items not mentioned as included are not included. Please contact us if you have any specific questions at any time.
For more information see our FAQs:
See our full Tours Terms & Conditions: